Friday, November 30, 2012

NIBIRU IS NOT COMING!

Many people has been writing so much about the upcoming doomsday and that a secret planet x will hit the earth. They even claim they have photos of this red planet, which of course is fake. I have studied astronomy on hobby basis over 20 years, and know of course this will not happen. First of all, if this so called Nibiru is on it's way to hit the earth, why haven't anyone else seen this yet? I would travel in an insane speed and would have been visible long time ago.
To be honest, the onl thing that can destroy the earth is the human race, as we have the power to do it.

Enough of that.
I do belive there must be some more life in the entire universe, and also I belive someone have been on earth.
Take a look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNj9mbQztHI
It shows some videos from this summer with unexplained flying objects.
Don't tell me these are balloons, birds or chinese lanterns. It's not all of them that's ufo's, but some looks interresting.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article!
    Check also my Blog News @ http://www.ragazzeinvendita.net

    ReplyDelete