Friday, September 17, 2010

What if there is life out there?

Have you ever wondered if we are alone in the universe?
I have, and though experts says it's impossible, what if they are wrong?
Everybody has heard about it, and millions have seen it, i'm t talking about ufo's.
I have earlier written about an experience i had with a friend when i was young, but i have more.
About 15 years ago, i was studying the starry sky with friends through my then 60mm refractor telescope.
Something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Meade-NG60-60mm-Refractor-Telescope/dp/B000077VV7
 I was following a satellite in the sky, then suddenly another satellite showed up in another path, both seen in the telescope same time as i used low magnitude (about 30x).
It seemed they should pass each other, but i couldn't know for sure if the had same height.
Anyway, as they got closer, i could see the one i followed was bright white, and the other a bit more yellowlike. When they got so close they seemed to crash, the yellow one suddenly turned 90 degrees and dissappeared.
Does satellites turn 90 degrees? Is it possible for any humanlike thing to turn 90 degrees in this speed?
I don't know the speed of satellites, but i know for sure they are way more faster than jets.
Can a jet turn 90 degrees in 1200 km pr. hour?
So what is the conclusion of this?
I guess i saw an unidentified flying object.
So are ufo's for real?
For those who don't know much about the universe, i can tell  this.
Our closest star Alpha Centauri, is somewhat 4,5 lightyears from earth.
To say it in the easy way, to reach this star, you have to travel in 300000km pr. second and spend 4 and a half year in this speed to reach it.
Human technology has made it possible to travel in a speed, that will take 100.000 years to reach this star.
So is there another way to get there faster, and can we be sure life is there?
I don't think there is life there, as it's a star, and our sun is a star, so no possible way.
So what about all those people that say they have seen ufo's, myself included?
Do we lie about it?
I can only speak for myself and what i have seen, but know that most pics and videos found on youtube and such sites, are mostly fake. It's not even difficult to make.
In my next post, i will ad a photo i made with my mobilephone one year ago.
It's a fake ufo picture. I will then explain how i did it, but for now, you have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment